At Home Workout #7 – Squats and Push Ups
by Court under At Home Workouts
I finished this workout in 9:28.
Complete 4 rounds of:
- 50 Air Squats
- 25 Push Ups
In case you’re counting, that’s 200 total air squats and 100 total push ups.
This workout will help you to build strength and stamina in your legs, glutes, hips, chest, and triceps. It will also really get your heart rate up and that will improve your metabolic conditioning and contribute nicely to fat loss.
The workout is designed to be finished in 15-20 minutes.
The amount of time it takes you to complete the 4 rounds
The number of rounds and reps you can successfully complete in 45 minutes
Track track track!
How To Scale This Workout Down
Beginners may scale this workout by doing push ups on their knees and/or by doing less repetitions of the squats and/or push ups.
If you do decide to scale, try to scale less next time!
- At Home Workout #4 – Fat Melting Sprint Squats
- Handstand Push Ups, Pull Ups, Kettlebell Swings, Burpees
- Front Squats, Burpees, and Atomic Sit Ups
- Deadlifts, Pull Ups, Front Squats, 400 Meter Runs
- 100 Meters of Lunges and Push Ups
Leave a Reply